We have wrapped up a third consecutive year delivering world class training on User Experience, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, and Web Writing across Canada!
Kris and Jeff are working with other thought leaders the world over to evolve Follow the UX Leader workshops for 2013. Stay tuned for further details!
If you’re looking for customized corporate training, don’t hesitate to contact Jeff or Kris to learn how we can help your organization create better experiences for your customers and citizens the world over!
April 2012 – COMPLETEDLearn More…
May/June 2012 – COMPLETEDLearn More…
October 2012 – COMPLETEDLearn More…
User Experience Design
- Learn paper prototyping for web and mobile
- Recognize the influence of culture when designing for a global audience
- Discover the advantages of remote and moderated user testing
- Debunk UX myths and experience exercises that align people with technology
- Learn how to transform data into information people can easily find
- Learn why your organizational structure is not the same as your site structure
- Discover methods for designing sustainable site structures for web and mobile
- Experience how personas can improve labelling and messaging
Writing For The Web
- Learn the principles of User Experience that help in creating engaging content for social media, mobile and web
- Find out why plain language is more important than marketing speak
- Discover how personas are fundamental to desktop and mobile publishing
- Write “searchable” content using best practices in content marketing
- Learn how to plan, deliver and govern web content across mobile, social media and web channels
- Find out how content analysis can lead to better engagement
- Discover how to manage site-wide content more effectively
- Learn how to avoid and manage content rot